Homebrew developer Michael Laforest (aka para) has rolled out a new build to the application Wiiuse for the Nintendo Wii console. The release fixes bugs, adds improvements, and brings this nifty program up to version 0.11.
For those not so familiar with Wiiuse, it is actually a library written in C that connects with several Wiimotes. It is capable of supporting motion sensing, IR tracking, Nunchuk, classic controller, and the Guitar Hero 3 controller.
Also, Wiiuse is single threaded and nonblocking that gives it a light weight and clean API. Changes pertinent to this build include:
* API function wiiuse_set_nunchuk_orient_threshold()
* API function wiiuse_set_nunchuk_accel_threshold()
* Event type WIIUSE_NUNCHUK_INSERTED
* Event type WIIUSE_NUNCHUK_REMOVED
* Event type WIIUSE_CLASSIC_CTRL_INSERTED
* Event type WIIUSE_CLASSIC_CTRL_REMOVED
* Event type WIIUSE_GUITAR_HERO_3_CTRL_INSERTED
* Event type WIIUSE_GUITAR_HERO_3_CTRL_REMOVED
* Added some missing function prototypes to wiiuse.h
* [Linux] Fixed Makefile to link libmath and libbluetooth
* Status event is set when a status report comes in
* Orientation threshold not being saved in lstate
Wiiuse v0.11 comes with several documentation that will prove to be important during installation and usage. Be sure to read those first to avoid any problems.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
MLlib The MLlib (or Minishlink's Library) is a simple library to develop on Nintendo Wii
Metaphrasis Metaphrasis is a static conversion class for transforming RGBA image buffers into various GX texture formats for Wii homebrew development