Space Shooter is an original 2D space shooting game. It's simple, just shoot anything that moves or shoots back. The objective is to destroy all enemies on the six levels.
Changes for Version 0.3 release:
* Sped up viewport scrolling (no lagging in the viewport, but now it's jittery)
* Change the way weapon systems work (cumulative, not individual)
* Initialize random seed for different powerups each time.
* Restructure internal code to detect and interface with controllers.
* Added code to allow multiple control options (Pad, Tilt Pad, Nunchuk, Gamecube).
o Menu is always accessible via Wii Remote Home button.
* Big Bombs now shoot backwards.
* Added two levels and made "The Horde" level a bit easier.
* Improved BibSound code substantially, it's now double buffered
o Fixed bug where some sounds were accidently repeated
* Added mp3 background playing to BibSound code.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
OpenTyrian Wii If you've ever read about OpenTyrian being ported from its DOS beginnings to the Nintendo DS, then you'll be pleased to know that homebrew developer nuvalo has just made it possible to play this retro-flavored gem on the other money-printing machine, the Nintendo Wii
They Do Not Die They Do Not Die
ThatOtherPerson is back with v1.0 of his Wii homebrew game, They Do Not Die. This release will also be the last for this game.
You can now save your game.
You can obviously also load that game save and continue playing from where you left off.
Running consumes less energy
Comments on Space Shooter:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Space Shooter supports it