Homebrew coder SpiderDave has released a new version of Splatter Castle, a 2D action homebrew platforme game for the Nintendo Wii.
* Oops, I included the wrong binary. Updated to fix.
* Early sound support.
* Save points (removed lives system).
* Removed weapon shop (the weapons will return in some form later)
* New Enemies, new graphics
* Candles/enemies can drop more than a basic weapon energy item (though the levels haven't been greatly updated for this yet)
* Levels changed, redesigned
* Parallax scrolling background
* Breakable blocks
* Stairs - crude and lacking proper graphics, but a good start.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
ScummVM The hard working folks from the ScummVM team has released a new version of their cross-platform point-and-click games emulator, ScummVM
Wiiero Wiiero is a Liero clone specially developed for the Wii
Duck Hunt The annoying dog is back, courtesy of homebrew developer Knight0fDragon and Duck Hunt Wii
Snake Wii homebrew developer LS has released version 1
Barrage Wii The Wii's motion sensitive controls allows the console solid basis for creating some interesting shooter titles on it
Wiilander Wiilander is a clone of the popular classic 70s Lunar Lander game
Pong2 Pong2 is an open-source game based on the original game of Pong
Super Mario War Wii From Tantric:Super Mario War Wii is a port of Super Mario War to the Wii, using SDL Wii
MyLittleBall MyLittleBall is the exciting new 'video game' that all the family can enjoy! Using latest technologies, MyLittleBall brings life to any party
CorsixTH Brought to you by homebrew dev tueidj, here's the initial version of the Theme Hospital clone for the Nintendo Wii, CorsixTH
Comments on Splatter Castle:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Splatter Castle supports it