Wii fans or even Gamecube fans this one is for you.A There is an update to Dios Mios which brings it to version 2.2.A What this is a a USB loader that is for your Gamecube games.A Updates are pretty big including redesigned source code and the developer noted that this now has compatibility that is on par with Dios Mios Lite.A A list of features as well as the changelog is listed below.
Playing Gamecube ISOs from USB media.
Playing Gamecube ISOs extracts from a USB drive.
Read GameCube discs.
Emulation Memory Card (NoMoreMemory).
Support for cheat codes.
Modifiable configuration of various parameters.
Restart / Off via a combo of buttons on the controller GC.
Support NAND real and emulated.
- Added code to prevent drives going into sleep mode
- Fixed a bug which ignored the DML_CFG_PADHOOK setting and always patched PADHOOK (fixes PSO1&2)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
DOP-Mii DOP-Mii originally known as DOP-IOS MOD, is in short; A homebrew Wii system tool that can do almost anything to your Wii
Menu Rebooter Readme:-What's it?Menu Rebooter is a tool born from Backup Launcher v0
Homebrew Channel The latest build for the Homebrew Channel for the Wii is at Beta 8, and Team Twiizer's update has made the HBC installer a bit more proactive in determining the status of your Nintendo Wii's System Menu
Preloader Preloader 'replaces' the systemmenu (it's not really replaced, its main
The Homebrew Channel The Homebrew Channel
The Almighty Changelog:
* meta.xml now handles all ISO-8859-1 characters properly (you can use either UTF-8 or ISO-8859-1 encoding, but UTF-8 is restricted to the ISO subset)
* Wiimote power button support (shutdown)
* Wiimote rumble honors system setting
* Fixed some crash bugs
* Fix meta