Tantric is back with another update for the Snes9X GX bringing the release up to version 4.3.2.A Updates include support for Wiimote, Nunchuk, Classic and Gamecube controllers.A This version also provides cheat support and auto load and save game snapshots and SRAM.A You can also customize your controller configurations.A The full changelog is listed below.
Changelog version 4.3.2
Based on Snes9x 1.52
* Wiimote, Nunchuk, Classic, and Gamecube controller support
* SNES Superscope, Mouse, Justifier support
* Cheat support
* Auto Load/Save Game Snapshots and SRAM
* Custom controller configurations
* SD, USB, DVD, SMB, Zip, and 7z support
* Autodetect PAL/NTSC, 16:9 widescreen support
* Original/filtered/unfiltered video modes
* Turbo Mode - up to 2x the normal speed
* Zoom option to zoom in/out
* Open Source!
[4.3.2 - November 9, 2012]
* Fixed lag with GameCube controllers
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Wii Shop and IOS51 installer (tona) Wii Shop and IOS51 installer is a very quick modification of PatchMii modified by Muzer that does one thing: It installs the new IOS51 and Wii Shop Channel, without installing the patches to all the other IOSes
CustomizeMii CustomizeMii is a custom channel creator for the Wii
Custom IOS36 rev 05 [ DESCRIPTION ]:- This is a Custom IOS, an IOS modified to add some new features not available in the official IOS
Menu Patcher Menu Patcher is an app inspired by Starfall, designed to permanently mod your System Menu
OpenWii2.4 Setup JAP Nintendo Wii homebrew developer andii has announced the release of a new build for the open-source modchip OpenWii, bumping the project up to version 2
Comments on Snes9X GX version 4.3.2:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Snes9X GX version 4.3.2 supports it