Wiibrew release from Dack. Fixes problem that prevents you from installing Mario Kart Channel. From Dack:
1. Allows for creation of DIF files to allow unscrubbing of data
2. Allows for merging of scrubbed and dif files to produce original ISO
3. Also works on gamecube discs but probably still better to use GC Tools
4. Display of region and number of files in disc
5. Key.bin verification - to stop the 150Meg files
6. 4.5 Gig limit removed - now at Dual layer
7. Different scrubbing options available (See below)
8. registry saves for chosen options
9. If you don't have the key.bin you can still unscrub
1. Release version bug now corrected thanks to Juster at GBATemp.net.
a freed pointer was accessed just after being freed.
2. Several text display bugs cleared.
3. File size now checked during processing so that ALL of the ISO is copied)
4. Gamecube offsets now correctly accessed (they are different as they are not
encrypted so you have the full 32k in each block)
5. I actually check for file read/write errors
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
CDGPlayer 0.7 Changelog:
- Implementation of all orders except the Scroll
- Fixed problems with some animations CDG
Guitar Fun 2.7b Thanks to the efforts of team CBT, rhythm gaming can now be made possible via the Nintendo Wii homebrew channel
Dance Clone Dance Clone from ThatOtherPerson:Dance Clone is exactly what it says it is, a clone of simply a Dance Dance Revolution
Guitarfun Wii homebrew developer Hermes has released a new version of Guitarfun, a Guitar Hero clone with a much more expansive selection of songs
Gravity Glide ThatOtherPerson know for his awesome PS3 and Wii homebrew games has just released Gravity Glide v1
Super Paper Mario (EU) Hours of game: 58Hp 120/120 - Level 40Cards 256/256 - Recipes 96/96Maps 48/48 - Pixls 11/11Ds Cooking Disk 07/07-Infinite 3D-Coins: 999-Score: 4
Wii2600 Changelog: * 4-player paddle support * Ability to set the paddle mode to use (Roll, IR, or Analog joystick) * Wiimote "Roll" paddle mode (similar to Bit Trip Beat) * Ability to set "Roll" paddle mode sensitivity and center
The Video Game Homebrew coder ThatOtherPerson has released the initial version of his latest wiibrew project, The Video Game, a run and gun style homebrew game for the Nintendo Wii
automatii wii From Gabriel:Cellular automata game using opengl output (version 3 will use opengl for calculations)until version 1
GuitarsOnFire Guitars On Fire is a Guitar Hero clone, like Guitarfun and FretsOnFire
Comments on WiiScrubber:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if WiiScrubber supports it