Aard Dictionary - Aard Dictionary is a free, fast and easy to use word lookup app that searches for words in multiple dictionaries. It works great as an offline Wikipedia reader.
Aard Dictionary features:
· looks up words fast even with huge dictionaries like English Wikipedia
· looks up words in multiple dictionaries in multiple languages without switching
· works great as offline Wikipedia reader
· uses same efficient, highly compressed dictionary data storage format as the desktop version
· lookup words from FBReader and CoolReader
What's New in This Release:
· Some dictionaries were unusable due to incomplete .aar binary file format support, now fixed (itwiki and trwiki from May 2011 now works)
· Scan entire device when looking for dictionaries (except hidden directories, symlinks and some system directories)
· Page up/down with Nook's page keys
· Improved scrolling with page up/down on Sony PRS-T1 and Nook readers
· Hide keyboard when Done key is pressed
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.5, Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
Other Software by developer «Igor Tkach»:
Comments on Aard Dictionary:
Date: 6 May 12
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Aard Dictionary supports it