WWDC - The WWDC 2011 app is your mobile guide to the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference. Access a range of conference information on-the-go from your iPhone or iPad. You can quickly search the conference schedule, make a reservation at the User Interface, App Review, iTunes Connect, Program Support, or Developer Publications lab, view floor diagrams of Moscone West, and create a custom schedule of the sessions, labs, and events you plan on attending. Reserve Time at the Labs:
· The WWDC 2011 app allows you to make a reservation at the User Interface, App Review, iTunes Connect, Program Support, or Developer Publication lab. Once you make a lab reservation, it will appear in the schedule section of the app when you filter your view by Favorites. Sessions and Labs Schedule:
· View the daily conference schedule including lunchtime and evening events. Filter your view to search by technology, platform, sessions, or labs. Create Your WWDC Schedule:
· Tap on the detail view of any session, lab, or event. Then tap "Add to Favorites". Your selections will be added to the Favorites section of the app and can be updated on-the-go. Locate Sessions and Labs:
· Easily find your way around Moscone West with detailed floor maps. You can also tap on a specific session or lab for the level and location where you need to go. Conference News:
· Stay up-to-date with all the announcements during the week. The WWDC 2011 app provides you with the latest news as soon as it's announced. Conference Photos:
· View photos of the WWDC experience. Images from the sessions, labs, and special events will be added daily.
What's New in This Release:
· This update addresses minor issues related to video downloads and session display times.
What's New in 2.0:
· Download this update to get all the latest news and information for WWDC 2014 as it's posted.
What's New in 1.0.3:
· This release addresses an issue where developers were unable to log into the app to watch videos.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Pages Pages has everything you need to create and share documents, including beautiful Apple-designed templates, easy-to-use formatting options, and advanced layout tools. Start with the perfect template and its matching styles. Or personalize your document using your choice of colors, fonts, and textures. Pages makes it easy to format your document
iTunes Festival London 2013 iTunes Festival London 2013 - The iTunes Festival is coming back in September. Many artists will perform 30 consecutive nights of live music.
If you can't make the gig, watch the shows live or view them afterwards for a limited time on your computer with iTunes, or on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with the iTunes Festival app
iAd Gallery iAd Gallery - Great ads. On-demand. In your pocket. The iAd Gallery is a celebration of advertising, featuring iAd campaigns from some of the world's best brands and their advertising agencies. The iAd Gallery gives you easy access to a selection of the fun and informative ads that have run in some of your favorite apps
Logic Remote Logic Remote - Logic Remote is an iPad companion for the Logic Pro X music software for Mac.
The app allows you to easily record, mix and play instruments in Logic Pro X without having to sit in front of your computer.
With Logic Remote you can use your iPad as a keyboard, drum pad, guitar fretboard, mixing board or transport control
Apple Store for iPad Apple Store for iPad - Apple Store provides a convenient way to purchase Apple products using your iPad. The app allows you to browse Apple's catalog of products and buy Mac OS computers, iOS devices and accessories for them, with the possibility to personalize and customize them according to your tastes
iMovie iMovie - Make beautiful HD movies anywhere with iMovie, the fun, feature-rich video editing application for iPhone 4. Create a video postcard of your day at the beach and publish it to the web — without ever leaving your spot in the sand. Or make a movie of your child’s birthday party and send it to your parents — while the party is in full swing
Keynote Keynote has everything you need to create amazing presentations, including beautiful Apple-designed themes, custom graphic styles, and stunning animations and effects. Start quickly with a theme and add the slides you need with just a few taps, selecting any of eight slide masters
Find My iPhone Find My iPhone - sign in with your member name and password (MobileMe subscription required) to locate your missing device on a map and have it display a message or play a sound. You can even remotely lock the device to protect your privacy, or wipe it to permanently delete all of your data if you think that it won’t be returned