MAME 0.72 Release 2
Version: 1.0 Platforms: Mobile Gaming, Xbox Categories: Games Upload date: 31 Jan 12 Developer:
MAME 0.72 Release 2
MAME 0.72 Release 2 is a port specifically for your Xbox 360 console. Here are the items that can be found in this release:
- Fixed sound issues
- Added basic options screen.
- Removed software filters and Added Pixel shaders. Additional filters will be added later.
- Source code has been included in this release.
- Easy to use UI
- Full graphics and sound
- 4 players supported
- Cheat menu support
- Hiscore.dat support
- Pixel shader filters
You will need to find roms that work with MAME 0.72
By default roms will go into GAME:roms
The mame.ini [Directories] option can be modified so that will hold up to 4 seperate rom paths. Valid devices are:
Controls can be configured easily via the mame configuration menu. The defaults set are:
- Back + Start to exit back to menu
- Right Thumb to enter Configuration Mode
- Left Thumb for On Screen Display
- Add additional UI options
- Additional graphics options. Resizing/scaling etc.
- A small number of roms will crash with a 'Fatal Exception' error.
- Some roms have palette/sprite (endian) issues.
- Some roms have screen aspect ratio issues.
Credits and Thanks
- Thanks to Artik and Logic Sunrise for their continued support.
- Portions of the code is based on MameOX. Credits to the team.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Snes9x GX Changelog:
* Improved scrollbar ScummVM XNA ScummVM XNA
You gotta love the way Microsoft is approaching homebrew. With the release of XNA Game Studio Express, they've opened the floodgate of independent programming talent. And boy, the good results have been overflowing.
The latest XNA 'brew to come our way is a port of ScummVM for Xbox 360
Comments on MAME 0.72 Release 2:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if MAME 0.72 Release 2 supports it