There was a recent update made to the 360 Multi Builder tool that helps you to create Jtag/ECC/Reset Glitch images for your Xbox. This update brings the 360 Multi Builder to version 0.94. This was previously known as Easy ggBuild and there are some nice updates included in this release which you can see in the changelog below as well as some additional notes.
- Updated to v1.02.477 xeBuild with support for FAT/14717/14719 consoles.
- Updated to latest version 3.00 beta Dashlaunch.
- Added full support for NTFS v2.0 RGH dual CBs (4575,4576,4577,5772,5773,6752,6753)
[All credits to the RGH Xecuter team for defeating FAT dual CB]
- Added an automated function to check the boot loader version and select the correct version RGH needed.
- The WinXP compatible is included in the installer exe.
- (for those who have the Antivir problem, you can delete it manually)
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
nandMMC Thanks to the hard work from Swizzy Soft you now have the ability to read or write your Xbox nand in a userfriendly and effective way
Saq2d When Microsoft announced the XNA Studio for enthusiasts, it was welcomed with open arms by the community, partly because it was a noble idea, and partly because it meant that homebrew received a lot of audience
XNA Game Studio Express Joining the Creators Club will enable you to build, test and share your games on the Xbox 360, as well as access to a huge amount of resources to guide you in your game development progress
InFeCtuS Programmer The team of homebrew developers behind the highly versatile InFeCtuS modchip has just released a new build for the application InFeCtuS Programmer, bumping it up to version 0