WunSick has updated his x360 Tool to version 1.2. x360 Tool is a program which can show you the basic information within an Xbox 360 file you choose. Currently version supports most file types, but the author will continue to work on better compatibility. You will need the VB6 Runtime library to run this program. Get it [here]. Here is the changelog:
* Fixed Extract bug, where it always extracts an empty PNG if the file does not have a icon.
* Removed Auto extracting of icon.png
* Dumps DIR not needed anymore.
* File listing of all files within the container!
* lots of bugs fixed! some cleaner code too...
* General information about files within the container added!
* Better save game support
* Better System file support, no XEX Support yet, some bugs with error handling will be fixed with next release
* Fixed Open window, if you press cancel it bugs out.
* Fixed Extract bug, where it always extracts test.png, now it dumps all images into a DUMPS dir ... other bugs being fixed.
* Removed Updater For now, will be back with auto-updater
* Known Bug: some images have corrupted or no images at the same location, ill make it not extract it if the image is 0kb, so expect that soon. Right now they extract, but are empty.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.